Scope Australia is a fully owned subsidiary of Pritchard Francis. Scope Australia offers multi-disciplinary services to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure sectors in Australia and overseas. Pritchard Francis is a primarily civil and structural engineering consulting practice, working in multiple sectors, including buildings, land development, civil infrastructure, transport, industrial, defence and non-process infrastructure.
At Scope, we are typically engaged in a lead capacity, enabling us to fully leverage our integrated management system, which helps to ensure the provision of multi-disciplined services is managed efficiently and provides our clients with certainty in project outcomes.
|» Engineering and design||» Infrastructure|
|» Studies and project management||» Road and rail|
|» Project services||» Minerals, energy and industry|
|» Project delivery|
Our core services are provided across a range of project types and elements within our operational sectors and are generally classified as:
- Strategic project planning and approvals
- Studies (scoping, PFS, DFS, FEED)
- Multi-disciplinary engineering and design services, either discipline specific or integrated
- Engineering design support for sustaining capital works
- Project services, including cost/project controls, scheduling, quantity surveying, estimating, contracts and procurement
- Project delivery (PMC, owner’s engineer)
- Independent third party due diligence reviews
- Constructability reviews and value engineering
We offer integrated solutions to a range of client sectors, including: