Scope Australia has an in-depth understanding and appreciation of the role of infrastructure and how it supports the economy as a whole, whether in the urban and industrial space, or the heavy duty area of mining and resources.
We provide innovative and effective infrastructure design by assessing the requirements and selecting and developing solutions which effectively balance the capital, operating and maintenance expenditure – all aligned with the operational design life.
Our ability to apply our experience and skill across infrastructure projects varying in scale, complexity, value and purpose, ensures our solutions are cost effective, fit-for-purpose and aligned with our client’s needs.
Our infrastructure capabilities are delivered across the full range of industry sectors in which we operate and include expertise in the following:
- Water sourcing, treatment, storage and distribution
- Power generation, transmission and distribution
- Hydrocarbon storage and distribution
- Roads, earthworks and drainage
- Buildings and mine facilities
- Fire systems
- Temporary and permanent accommodation facilities and associated infrastructure/services
- Asset protection
Similar Projectsmore projects
Feasibility study engineering and design services across multiple infrastructure packages as the owner engineer for API JV.details
Engineering support and construction supervision services for the Jimblebar Ammonium Nitrate Storage Facility.details